How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. SH Your Own Question
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Physician
Category: Endocrinology
Satisfied Customers: 8808
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
Type Your Endocrinology Question Here...
Dr. SH is online now

Iam 38 years and I have just had my bloodtest, testosterone

Customer Question

Hi Iam 38 years and I have just had my bloodtest, testosterone 26nmol, estradiol 219nmol
And shbh 56.74 nmol, should I be concern about estradiol and shbg as they slightly over norm?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Thank you,
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.A slightly deranged estradiol or SHBH is not something to worry about at all.I would not worry.Let me know if you have more questions.Please rate me by clicking on one of the stars.Kind regards