How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Adi Your Own Question
Dr Adi
Dr Adi, Professor
Category: Endocrinology
Satisfied Customers: 284
Experience:  Director of the Pediatric Diabetes Clinics at UCSF.
Type Your Endocrinology Question Here...
Dr Adi is online now

I am 43 years old woman . Recently I received my blood test. It

Customer Question

Hi, I am 43 years old woman . Recently I received my blood test. It is showing low Testosterone 0.40 nmol/L.
I have terrible mood swings , fooling hair and no interest in sex. I as well have thyroditis. However latest results TSH was 1.67 mlU/L and T4 13.10 pmol/L . Could you please advise me wich doctor shold I see regarding my Testosterone levels Gynaecologist or Endocrinologist ?
Regards, Nora
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Can you please let me know if you have any other medical problems?How are your periods?Are you on any medications for anything at the moment?Please let me know.Regards