Dr Adi
Dr Adi, Professor
Experience:  Director of the Pediatric Diabetes Clinics at UCSF.
56602461

I suffer from acute lethargy and tiredness most days of the

Customer Question

I suffer from acute lethargy and tiredness most days of the week. This has affected me for a good number of years but as I get older 54 now I find it harder to cope with it. My GP has done multiple blood tests, I have even seen a neurologist who said it might be CFS. I am waiting for a referral to an endocrinologist. And now I have received a jury summons for the 26/02/2018 and this won't help me as I am going for a hip replacement operation on the 13/03/2018 my second in 6 months I had the first one done on the 17/10/2017. But getting back to the lethargy problem I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on it.
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 4 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 4 months ago.

Do you have a copy of your recent lab results?

What happens on the days where you don't experience lethargy?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.