wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I've had a full thyrodectomy 18 months ago I'm 10 st 5ft 11

Customer Question

Hi, I've had a full thyrodectomy 18 months ago I'm 10 st 5ft 11 and I'm on125mg . I feel weak blurry vision exhausted last few days . Skin is breaking out and flaky. My eyes are puffy and bulging ... I'm not sure if I'm getting the flu or if it's my thyroid ? I'm normally 100 miles an hour with the family but I'm so sore and weak feeling
Category: Endocrinology
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sorry also getting bad leg cramps in the morning and dead/ aching arms. I feel like I'm falling to pieces ! I'm 35 years old
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 4 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 4 months ago.

You need to get into see your GP or endocrinologist for a complete exam and blood testing. Your thyroid hormone balance may be way off.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS