DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Endocrinology Expert
55099014

I had a private thyroid blood panel done and everything was

I had a private thyroid blood panel done and everything was normal except my RT3/FT3 ratio which came back as low. I’m having trouble getting my GP to take this seriously.
Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: I’m having lots of hypothyroidism symptoms. Last year I broke my ankle very badly it required plates and a lot of physiotherapy
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: My mother as hypothyroidism and I’ve suffered with eczema all my life. I take D3 5000iui every three days as I was diagnosed this condition 2 years ago

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

How can I help with this?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i’d Like to know if my belief that RT3:FT3 ratio should be getting further help. My doctor is reluctant to treat me and as made me feel stupid for asking for help.
I am having lots of hypothyroidism symptoms. I have added my blood test results

Yes, it should

You may need T3 like cytomel

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you I feel encouraged to pursue this further.
I don’t know much longer I can continue with the chronic fatigue I feel. The days when my bpm is as low as 42bpm ( I wear a Fitbit) I don’t have the energy to do anything and I nap all day. At 41 years of age this is having a real impact on my life.

I have cytomel work wonders!

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!