Dr Adi
Dr Adi, Professor
Experience:  Director of the Pediatric Diabetes Clinics at UCSF.
56602461

I have fatigue issues, my testosterone is borderline so I

Customer Question

Hi, I have fatigue issues, my testosterone is borderline so I have been self treating myself with HCG and Clomid, but I know this isn't a long term solution
Assistant: Any recent weight loss/gain? Are you excessively thirsty?
Customer: no
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
Category: Endocrinology
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
my testosterone was 7 nmol/L before the HCG and Clomid, its now at 18 nmol/L, I take 25mg of clomid mon/wed/fri,
I dont know how long I can stay on the clomid and if it is safe, I feel better with it and am scared to stop as the fatigue was debilitating
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
recent blood results attached
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 7 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 7 months ago.

Where do you get the medication?

How old are you?

M/F?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I get my medication on the black market as the medication I use is not available to males in the UK, the alternative was TRT which I didn’t want to do, I wanted to encourage my own testosterone production.I am 44 years oldMaleI recently stopped taking antidepressants after 15 years.I don’t know what my long term plan will be, I need advice.Thanks
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 7 months ago.

This is a very dangerous thing you are doing but I am sure that you are already aware of this.

You will need to be followed by an endocrinologist who can help you to safely use these medications while reaching your goals.

I wish you the very best.