Dr Adi
Dr Adi, Professor
Experience:  Director of the Pediatric Diabetes Clinics at UCSF.
56602461
Endocrinology

I have fatigue issues, my testosterone is borderline so I

Hi, I have fatigue issues... Show More
Hi, I have fatigue issues, my testosterone is borderline so I have been self treating myself with HCG and Clomid, but I know this isn't a long term solution
Assistant: Any recent weight loss/gain? Are you excessively thirsty?
Customer: no
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
Category: Endocrinology
Show Less
Customer reply replied 14 days ago.
my testosterone was 7 nmol/L before the HCG and Clomid, its now at 18 nmol/L, I take 25mg of clomid mon/wed/fri,
I dont know how long I can stay on the clomid and if it is safe, I feel better with it and am scared to stop as the fatigue was debilitating
Customer reply replied 14 days ago.
recent blood results attached
Customer reply replied 14 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 14 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
replied 14 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

wieyedoc, Board Certified MD replied 14 days ago.

Where do you get the medication?

How old are you?

M/F?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer reply replied 14 days ago.
I get my medication on the black market as the medication I use is not available to males in the UK, the alternative was TRT which I didn’t want to do, I wanted to encourage my own testosterone production.I am 44 years oldMaleI recently stopped taking antidepressants after 15 years.I don’t know what my long term plan will be, I need advice.Thanks
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD replied 13 days ago.

This is a very dangerous thing you are doing but I am sure that you are already aware of this.

You will need to be followed by an endocrinologist who can help you to safely use these medications while reaching your goals.

I wish you the very best.