wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

After experiencing many of the symptoms of low testosterone

Customer Question

Hi there, after experiencing many of the symptoms of low testosterone levels (no sex drive, depression, fatigue, reduced muscle mass etc) I completed a hormone test. I have the results and would like to seek professional help moving forward
Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?
Customer: Yes this is the first time reaching out about this. I would say I live a healthy lifestyle but my overall health is not in a good way
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have recurring staph infections/cellulitis which has seemed to get worse and more frequent over many courses of antibiotics. Also, my tolerance for many foods and drinks has rapidly decreased. I don’t know if this is helpful but I would love to seek food sensitivity help too
Category: Endocrinology
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I still haven’t received a response
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 8 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 8 months ago.

how old are you?

can you upload the test results?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
1
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
2
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
3
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
4
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I’m 26 (27 next week). The other condition I have is recurring staph infections around nose and rear. I have been treated with antibiotics for this many times, I am no longer taking antibiotics as I don’t approve on the negative effects on the good bacteria I need. This problem has got significantly worse over time and I’m curious whether there is a link with testosterone being low.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I forgot to mention. Thanks for your response Dr Rick. I can’t do a Skype right now but will be able to chat online for the next couple of hours.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for that data.

The best thing for you to do is consult with an endocrinologist. Your GP can set this up for you.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS