the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor and Endocrinology Expert
55099014

I wanted to know what levels of TSH, t3 and t4 might be

I wanted to know what levels of TSH, t3 and t4 might be considered as subclinical Hypothyroidism if my mother has it and I am displaying 90% of the symptoms and less than optimal vit d level
JA: The Endocrinologist can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. Any recent weight loss/gain? Are you excessively thirsty?
Customer: weight gain yes, thirsty not really
JA: Anything else in your mother's medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: chronic fatigue, fybrmyalgia, cancer, depression

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

how old are you?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
37
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Male
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
not actually available to call

usually we start with the TSH

anything above 4.5 would probably be subclinical hypo

then the T4 and T3 would be low at any level below the reference range

all labs are different

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
TSH at 3.21 mIU/L
T4 at 74.7 nmol/L
FT3 at 4.21 pmol/L
all within range?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Vit D at 66 nmol/L
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
all other bloods normal

No that looks good

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
thanks

welcome :)