Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I wanna make TSH test but my Gp told me I don’t need because

Customer Question

Hi! I wanna make TSH test but my Gp told me I don’t need because last year I even don’t remember I had any she say it was normal
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: this make me upset
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no I’m not taking anything I just wanna make check up
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 11 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 11 days ago.

If your GP thinks you do not have any symptoms then he is not likely to get one but you can get it checked from a private lab if you still want to get it checked.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 6 days ago.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.