wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I m looking for a private endocrinologist Assistant: Have

Customer Question

Hello I m looking for a private endocrinologist
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I ve done the thyroid blood test and i need to di some extra test like ultrasound and then to get the medication
Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: Too much anxiety and fast heart beats
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Category: Endocrinology
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hello I ve already done the neck ultrasound and now I m looking for a endocrinologist to tell me which medication to take
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 16 days ago.

Hi. My name is Dr Rick, I have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 16 days ago.

Where do you live?

How far can you travel?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I m living in Edgware London.I can travel anywhere like 2or 3 hours away cause we have a motorbike
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 16 days ago.

Here is one close to you that gets private patients in quickly.

I hope you feel better soon.

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Where is the one you re talking about?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 15 days ago.

Oops!

Sorry about that....the link didn't post.....

Here it is:

https://www.markvanderpump.co.uk/

I hope you feel better soon.

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS