RickD810
RickD810, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Expert
109813799

I live in dartford kent… I am 19 weeks pregnant and I have

Customer Question

Hello! my name is ***** ***** live in dartford kent… I am 19 weeks pregnant and I have thyroid. I called Gp on Monday and Tuesday and he keeps calling me from day to day I can't make an appointment to check the thyroid .. please tell me where I have to go or what I have to do… I worry about myself and for my babies
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: yes i saw in romania .. and i drink euthyrox
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  RickD810 replied 18 days ago.

Hello My name is***** am pleased to meet you. Can you can let me know of your problem and I will see if I can assist.

Expert:  RickD810 replied 17 days ago.

Hello... are you still there?

Expert:  RickD810 replied 17 days ago.

As you have not responded I would advise that you continue to contact your GP about your results... many thanks