drphophalia
drphophalia, Doctor
Experience:  Do adrenal, thyroid and parathyroid surgery regularly.
5625079

Adrenal Problem

Customer Question

Adrenal Problem
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  drphophalia replied 15 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer.

Answers here are for education and information.

I will respond shortly with an answer or further information request.

How may I help you, please?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Dear Doctor,I have been diagnosed that i have a overactive nervous system, the hypothalamus in the brain is overstimulating the adrenal gland. Whenever i eat late, or eat too much sugar, i get surges of adrenaline, my legs feel weak and i get anxiety.I have had lots of blood tests and MRI scans, which have ruled out diabetes, or any form of tumours. I please wondered the most important supplement / nutrient i can take to support the adrenal gland please? Further the most important supplement / nutrient to support the hypothalamus please?I try eat small protein meals regular but i still dont feel i am getting enough relief from these episodes that are occurring frequently throughout the day. Thank you so much for any support and advice you can kindly give.Brendan.

Thanks for the further information.

I am writing the answer for you and will get back to you in 3-5 minutes.

Unless you wish to speak in person, you can ignore the request for a phone call automatically generated by the website, not by me.

You may take Ashwagandha for 3 months.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Dear Doctor,Thank you for getting back to me. How does this work please and does it have any side effects?Brendan.
Expert:  drphophalia replied 13 days ago.

You are very welcome, Brenda.

Usually, it is tolerated very well.

It helps in hormonal imbalance.