lyndaew, Dancer
Experience:  Professional dancer

Lynda! finally back from holiday in the USAI wanted to

hi lynda! finally back from holiday in the USA
I wanted to ask you a question about dancing or acting schools in the UK if you would be up for it?
Hey! Sure thing, what kind of questions do you have? :)I have a lot of experience as I'm a professional dancer, is it something that's of interest to you? perhaps as a career?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes i would like to have a career in dancing :)
i did dancing in school, but never took it any further than that, but it has always been a strong passion of mine
what schools do u recommend in the uk for dancing?
Thank you for your ratingOK, as far as schools go, where abouts in the UK do you intend on moving to? If you're still unsure, then this is the site I recommend to people who want to find a school for dancing. you're unsure on what areas are which, do let me know!Here's a list of accredited schools in the UK -
Hi there,I was wondering if the information I gave was sufficient?Let me know if you have any further questions :)