PaulB
PaulB, Actor
Experience:  PaulB
25355611

Shan, can you let me know what kind of healthcare system

hi shan, can you let me know what kind of healthcare system they have in ireland?

Hi Edward, just got your email/question.

Ok, the best source of information on Ireland's healthcare is here - http://www.movetoireland.com/movepag/medover.htm

It covers a great deal about the healtcare system over there, it's also a great site for any expat wishing to move to Ireland.

Let me know if you need anything else. :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
perfect!!!!

Don't forget I can call you or you can call me at anytime, you still have 2 hours worth of consultancy remaining :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ha!! i forgot all about it
I might call you tomorrow if thats ok? I have a few questions best suited for phone rather than this site!

That's fine with me.

My business hours are between 9-6pm, but if you need to call earlier/later, please let me know.