How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thegonnec Your Own Question
Thegonnec, Industrial Tribunal Judge
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 1455
Experience:  15 years experience as a judge with Paris Industrial Tribunal
Type Your European Law Question Here...
Thegonnec is online now

Hello, I live in London but I would like to rent a small house

This answer was rated:

I live in London but I would like to rent a small house in Gent/ Belgium/
What kind of papers do I need in order to get the house?
You will need to prove you have a regular source of income proportionate to the rent of the house you wish to rent. You may be asked for a collateral guarantee if your income level is deemed insufficient.
You will also need a passport and proof of the right to reside in the EU (if you are not a EU citizen)
Thegonnec and other European Law Specialists are ready to help you