How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thegonnec Your Own Question
Thegonnec, Industrial Tribunal Judge
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 1441
Experience:  15 years experience as a judge with Paris Industrial Tribunal
Type Your European Law Question Here...
Thegonnec is online now

I am interested in turning a Sole trader type of business into

This answer was rated:

I am interested in turning a Sole trader type of business into a company and have it run by another person. As the ideas were initiated by me, how can I still remain associated with the new company and what % of shares and/or dividends could I reasonably be entitled to?
This will really depend in which country you wish this company to operate. And how much capital and investment will be needed to develop this company (as well as how much of it will come from other persons and from you).

Thegonnec and other European Law Specialists are ready to help you