How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask A.Valcke Your Own Question
A.Valcke, Solicitor
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 5
Experience:  Solicitor 14+ years experience // Masters in EU Law
Type Your European Law Question Here...
A.Valcke is online now

Hi, I have recently invested soem money with a company in order

Customer Question

Hi, I have recently invested soem money with a company in order to purchase a property overseas. They have got their lawyer to contact me to complete the legalities. She has sent me a form to sign over power of attorney to her in order that she can complete the sale. Is this common practice and if so is there anything I would need to be careful of?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: European Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

In order to check that your question is in the correct category, please could you tell me which country this refers to?

Thank you,