How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask A.Valcke Your Own Question
A.Valcke, Solicitor
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 5
Experience:  Solicitor 14+ years experience // Masters in EU Law
Type Your European Law Question Here...
A.Valcke is online now

Dear Sir or MadamMy husband and i both British purchased

Customer Question

Dear Sir or Madam My husband and i both British purchased a a business in bulgaria to buy our house in Belakovets in October 2002 the finalise took part in January 2003. We then went back to England to get our visa's and returned to reside in Bulgaria in April 06-2003. Where we both lived, I did voluntary work teaching English to the local kindergarten also taught a teenager at home, I done this for four years and loved it. We were always flying back and forth to England and brought loads of gifts back, also gave 3,000 pound towards the repair of the local church, henc have our pictures in the history book. In July 2009 my husband hit me that hard on both sides of my face i had to put my head in a bucket of cold water as my head was exploding, this had been going on for some years but he got worse, hence i fled the country in August 2009 to reside back in England, i took him to court to get back my share of the business and the house which is 49% and have it all in black and white.It was agreed in the court of law that he had to sell the house and pay me my share.I came back to Bulgaria with a court order paper served by your notary they served it to him by hand and would not let the estate agent in to value the property, hence i am still waiting for my money.I have been in touch with my local M P whom suggested i ask you for advise please, the last step is an enforcement order which could cost at least 5,000 pound in England, is there any way i could get one in Bulgaria at a reduced cost as i have got myself in debt travelling back and forth to obtain what is rightfully mine. Look forward to hearing from you. Yours faithfully Jane XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: European Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for contacting

It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Bulgaria, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.

At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.

Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,