How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask A.Valcke Your Own Question
A.Valcke, Solicitor
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 5
Experience:  Solicitor 14+ years experience // Masters in EU Law
Type Your European Law Question Here...
A.Valcke is online now

I have grated an appeal by a judge and i am allowed to word

Customer Question

I have grated an appeal by a judge and i am allowed to work but the home office has refused me and said to my employers a certificate has not been generated. My bills are piling up and i have health issues what can i do? The home office has also writen to my MP saying a letter has been treated as an application the Judges decisio. I am an ex spouse of an EEA. I can not claim anything at this point. What should i do? I need help here

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: European Law