How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask iram a Your Own Question
iram a
iram a,
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 1792
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
Type Your European Law Question Here...
iram a is online now

I had an accident in my Holliday in România Assistant: What

Customer Question

I had an accident in my Holliday in România
Assistant: What province are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: wasnt my fault I had footage and the man sign is his fault
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Now insurance company said I have to pay 650 exces and to hire a car on my own
Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: European Law
Expert:  iram a replied 2 months ago.


i give your answer.

You were fully insured with access and courtasy car in the case of an accident? If you do not have any access insurance cover and courtasy car cover then you would have to pay access amount and arrangement for your own car in the case of accident. You need to check your insurance cover.

i hope it will help you.

please you give 5 star to encourage me to help people

Expert:  iram a replied 2 months ago.

I see you have read my response to your query. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can simply reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’ and I won’t bother you again. Thank you