JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

When I sent my copy of a DQ small claims track back to the

Customer Question

when I sent my copy of a DQ small claims track back to the courts asking for mmediation I did not send a copy to the defendant and he hasnt sent a copy to me. On the online summary it says DQ filed last week - is that his DQ?
Category: European Law
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a qualified lawyer happy to help you this evening.

Yes, that would be the case here - if the defendant didn't then you would receive a copy of a court order saying "unless the defendant files a completed directions questionnaire in the next 7 days their defence be struck out". And same for you too (if you did not file yours or you filed it late). As such I am sure the court has your respective directions questionnaires.

I hope this answers your question – if so could you please click 5 stars at the top of your screen, that will give me a rating on the site and I can answer any follow up questions at no extra charge.

Many thanks,

Jim

Expert:  JimLawyer replied 12 months ago.

I hope I have answered the question to your satisfaction. If so could you please rate the answer (5 stars on your screen). It won’t cost extra to give the rating and I will be credited for helping you. You can come back here for any follow up questions.

Many thanks,

Jim