ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Adjunct Lecturer at University of Technology
104128041

Assistant: How can I help? If I have an EEO divorce order,

Assistant: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: If I have an EEO divorce order, from Uk
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: Means that I will not need to register the divorce in my eu country?
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Southampton
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I live in UK, luton

Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be able to assist.

An European Enforcement Order is a procedure which allows a judgment delivered in one Member State to be easily recognized and enforced in another Member State. So, if you require for the order to be enforced in another member state then this could be easily done.

I do hope I have clarified things for you. Kindly let me know if I may be of further assistance. Kindly take the time to rate the services received.

All the best

RL