JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

APPEAL HEARING LETTER - TIME LIMITS - COURT / RESPONDENT THE

APPEAL HEARING LETTER - TIME LIMITS - COURT / RESPONDENT THE SAME:-- For Jim Only --Hi Jim, another quick question. This letter, which I've sent to the Court using the next day guarantee service by Royal Mail, ought I to do the same with the Respondent or, will first class suffice? Of course, I think, I can send another instance, at this stage guaranteed if necessary, this afternoon?

Hi, this is Jim.

No problem - the prority is ensuring the letter gets to the court. The respondent needs a copy but no need to go to great lengths to ensure they have it in the same timeframe. Second class would be fine.

Thanks,

Jim

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Phew!

Thanks again!!!