SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I'm a resident of the UK. But I'm currently travelling and

Hi there,I'm a resident of the UK. But I'm currently travelling and out if the country.I have made an online purchase of a scope with my prepaid card provided by soldo.comMerchant didn't accept the payment and now Soldo is not returning my money back to my card and asking for a Declaration notarized document.Since I'm not in the country, I need someone to do this for me ASAP!Need a solicitor based in UK I think who can make this notarized document

Hi when are you back in the UK? and have they been specific about what document they require and within what period? I can only imagine they want a notarised affidavit, however you have to be present before a solicitor to do this? Where are you because most countries will have legal practitioners able to notarise legal documents?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.

Thanks for the response.

They just need this notarized affidavit from the UK only as the card's company is located in the UK.

I can't be present before a solicitor to do this as I'm not in the UK at the moment. I'm in Dubai right now

You will not find a genuine solicitor however that will do an affidavit in the absence of the client. I am a solicitor and to be able to notarise a document as true and correct statement/affidavit the client deposing to such document has to be present. There are firms in the UK with offices in Dubai, you could possibly check if they could do it for you. Are you able to make calls? If so you can call the law society tomorrow and ask for firms which are dual qualified and are also in Dubai. they would normally give you up to 3 names.