JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

PRG-001 - PRJ-001 - Wk01 - 2020-01-10 - LATEST ORDER -- For

Customer Question

PRG-001 - PRJ-001 - Wk01 - 2020-01-10 - LATEST ORDER-- For Jim Only --Hi Jim,I’m awaiting the formal written up order of an appeal. Having spoke with the appeal clerk, he explains the judge has advised:a. The GOA is not coherentb. The GOA does not explain why the decision was wrong or unjustc. It does not include a Skeleton Argumentd. The Transcripts have not been included in fulle. It isn’t indexedOf course, I’m yet to receive the full written up order and it, of course, would be helpful to see all of the points and in fairness, there was an issue with the transcripts in that only one side of the two sides were included and i included the full transcripts, in full, appended at the end of the bundle.Based on the notes provided (a-e) and the attached submission are you able to provide further guidance?
Category: European Law
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 6 months ago.

Hi, this is Jim. Yes, if the order can be uploaded once you receive it, I will help you address the points at that stage.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Jim, please find attached the most recent order. Please advise further.

Hi there, it looks like you need to comply with paragraph 1 of this order and send the bundle by 21st January (next Tuesday).

If you want a lawyer to do this for you, you can try either LPC Law, Clerks Room, or Absolute Barrister :

Given this site is for questions and answers, we cannot do this for you - though there are a couple of self-employed solicitors on this site who have their own firms, so I will opt out for one of them to help you (unless you contact one of the firms above who should also be able to assist). I recommend you contact them now to ask them if they can deal with the bundle for you. In the meantime I will opt out in case one of the self-employed lawyers on this site can assist you via their firm.

Please do not reply to this message as the question will stay with me and there will be a delay with the reallocation.

Many thanks.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Attempting to rate this question with difficulty. Apologies.