How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask C.Cornel Your Own Question
C.Cornel, Lawyer
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 1085
Experience:  Senior Lawyer at Legal Group
Type Your European Law Question Here...
C.Cornel is online now

Assistant: How can I help? I am a EU citizens and I like to

This answer was rated:

Assistant: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I am a EU citizens and I like to move to Ukraine what to I need now ?
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am from Portugal, and I no filed any paperwork yet
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: Not yet
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes I have a child that was born in England and also a sister that is Portuguese
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for contacting
It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Ukraine, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.
At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you and issue a refund, if you prefer.
Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sorry I wanted to say Uk and not Ukraine

Hello. Do you have Portuguese citizenship?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

When do you wish to move?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
June of this year
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Do you have any advice for me?

Yes, however, it would depend on the Brexit situation.

During 2021 the UK will stop accepting national ID cards for entry to the UK for EEA citizens.

If you began living in the UK before 31 December 2020 and have status under the EU Settlement Scheme, you’ll be able to use your EEA national identity card to enter the UK until at least 31 December 2025.

Until then, you can move and settle in the UK as you wish and you are more than welcome.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you very much

My pleasure.

Have a lovely day!

Thank you.

C.Cornel, Lawyer
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 1085
Experience: Senior Lawyer at Legal Group
C.Cornel and other European Law Specialists are ready to help you