JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

Can i put customer that fail to pay for window cleaning on

can i put customer that fail to pay for window cleaning on credit file

Hello, this is Jim and I am a dual-qualified lawyer (UK and Republic of Ireland) and happy to help you today.

You need an unpaid court order before you can do that - so you need to sue them on the http://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk. If the court order remains unpaid for 30 days or more it gets registered with credit agencies. This is the only way you can enforce the money which the customer has failed to pay you.

I hope this helps – if you can please give a positive rating by clicking 5 stars (at the top of your screen), I can answer any follow up questions at no extra charge and I will be credited for helping you today.

Many thanks,

Jim

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok thank you