How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ReadyLaw Your Own Question
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 1854
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
Type Your European Law Question Here...
ReadyLaw is online now

I need help in regards to my human rights been breached

This answer was rated:

Hi i need help in regards ***** ***** human rights been breached

Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be of assistance.

Kindly give me some details on what has happened ?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Basically feel that social services have breached my human rights in the case with my eldest child the case is now over but i want to no what action to take.

Why do you believe social services breached your human rights?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The was secret meetings done behind myself and the the childs mothers back, wasnt informed in regards ***** ***** issues surrounding our son and when he was taken abroad and when he got put into to foster care when my auntie went on holiday got told to keep our mouths quiet in the case and accept situations that we didnt really want to agree to but got told by our solicitors it was the best action to take cause it was better to move the case forward... we wasnt given a fair trial or nothing... social services lied about police been called in ther evidence... how my auntie admitted to class A drugs and nothing was done about it and we was the ones been tested for drugs and alcohol use when we dont take drugs and dont abuse alcohol...
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have been told by somebody with things that i have told them my human rights have been breached under article 8 under the human rights act

Kindly give me a minute to review what you have written.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thats fine.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Also havent been given rights to a family life from public authority
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Like with the final hearing we got told if we get up and speak in the witness box itll piss the judge off

What was the hearing for ? Where is your child now? Were you represented by a Solicitor at this hearing?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
To keep our son with my auntie who has admitted drugs... hes remained with my auntie ever since... yes we was but was adviced by the barrister to keep our son with my auntie and not to get up and have our say cause itll piss the judge off
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
At the moment i see my son 3x a year and mother has been cut out like her side of the family
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I get 2 hours per 1 so thats 6 hours every year
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yet every contact with my son was possitive with how me and mother was with our son
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
We have been wrongly treated and discriminated by the local authority's and my auntie is allowing my son to call her mom and that will mess his head up

What have you done since this hearing?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Tried to get something done about it but no one wants to know
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
All we get told is we cant do nothing about it
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ive even requested all paperwork from begginning to finish from the social services and im still waiting for it 8 months on and ive tried ringing and emailing yet nothing.. this is all wrong and i want something done about it
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The social services didnt follow court orders either in that case

Thank you for the additional information.

I have listened to what you have said and I am concerned about the process and whether you received adequate representation.

Your claim seems to have different limbs. That is whether you should complain about social services handling of your case. Whether there should have been an appeal re the decisions int he case ( which now you are admittedly out of time to do).

This does not seem to be the type of issue that can adequately be resolved via an online platform and I recommend strongly that you speak with a local Solicitor about what would be the appropriate steps re arranging to have more contact time with your child.

You may also be able to complain to the local Government and Social care Ombudsman. You may do this by following the below link:

I hope I was able to help.

Kindly let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Kindly indicate by clicking on the stars at the top of the screen whether you have accepted the answer given.

All the best RL

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Do you know any solicitors who would do this as i have had no luck
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Inam currently fighting for my youngest son who was wrongly taken aswell
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am *
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
In my youngest sons case everything was going well mom done all appoinemts while carrying the child and we engaged with all professionals addented to see our youngest after his birth and brought the necessary items e.g nappys clothes etc lies started up so mom walked away as she couldnt do it a second time round but did prove she went to see our son via photo evidence and is currently getting paperwork to prove everything was done right all contacts with myself are possitive yet they slaped it all down as a negative and want my auntie from previous case to have my youngest child they have also lept things from us and done things behind our back e.g letting people we didnt want around him be around him theres no neglect no drug or alcohol abuse or domestic voilents we have family support and everything a child needs at home there is literally nothing to why the child should be taken from his birth parents.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Sorry about the spelling its my phone (auto correct)

unfortunately I am unable to personally recommend solicitors via this platform.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok what can i do about my youngest as explained above

I believe you will be able to see whether issues with respect to both children can be resolved through the services Ombudsman.

Or, alternatively, you would have to consider instructing a private Solicitor to act on your behalf.

ReadyLaw and other European Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok thanks for your help