Miles-Solicitor
Miles-Solicitor, Solicitor
Experience:  Director / Principal Solicitor at WIN Solicitors
102609820

Is it easy to request a refund when the item supplied was

Is it easy to request a refund when the item supplied was not in sale of goods act faulty battery removed @£2011.28

Good Afternoon

I am a Qualified Solicitor with over 20 Years of experience in the UK.
I will assist you with your query today, please confirm:-

1. How can I help you today?

2. What is the ideal outcome you want to achieve?

Please be aware this is an email not chat service.

If you wish to discuss this matter over a LIVE Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you in greater detail.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I accept
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I cannot accept to pay any money

Don't worry - Please pick up the call so I can assist you.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Forget there is no need for European law just want the I paid purchasing one teribite play station from eBay and the item supplied was scrap without battery and no teribite and not working want my money to be returned into my account the amount of £2011.28 pounds the item arrived yesterday and I am find it difficult to get my money back or even talk to eBay customer Services case handler is very sad Charles 19 Chalwood Huddersfield HD2 1LD
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I don’t need any lawyer or legal advice in this case but will enforce my case professionally with my legal advice if eBay fail to return my money fraudulently stolen from my account
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I don’t accept any offer phone call from any layer requesting advance payment I have already paid £5.00 through eBay advice services on their request and do not need to pay any other money to a fraud star
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I am not paying additional money to your lawyer eBay has to bear the brunt (cost).
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
eBay has to pay the Lawyer ok
As discussed - You can open a case with eBay, tell eBay that the item was “not as described”. EBay will send you a pre-Paid postage label, use this to post the item back by taking it to your local post office, the post master will give you a receipt so you can track the item. Ebay should refund you the money to your account.
Best Wishes.