JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

FAO:, Sorry me again lol. I have received the disclosure

FAO:JimHi Jim,Sorry me again lol. I have received the disclosure from the other side. Please see attached.1) How should I now officially ask to see the documents they hold?
2) They are withholding documentation from me. I feel the correspondence with David Bigmore is certainly important to the case. How should I argue this out?
3)I have also added 2 lines on my own disclosure. Please see attached too. Is this Ok?I am ready to send before the deadline of 4pm.Thanks Jim.Best regards,Mike

Hi Mike, as follows :

1. "Dear Sirs, thank you for your list of documents. Please provide copies of items numbered........." (say which ones you do not have but they do). You already have the pleadings and also correspondence from them.

2. You would ask them to confirm whether they have the correspondence with Mr Bigmore - and if so, why it does not feature in their list of documents. So, ask them whether they possess that correspondence and ask them for copies alongside your request for the other docs as per 1, above.

3. Yes, looks fine to me

I hope this helps? If you can reply “yes”, or when you have the chance would you mind giving me a positive rating for the answer (the site will then credit me for my time). There should be a rating system at the top of the screen. Any other queries please let me know.

Many thanks,

Jim