SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

When during an oral hearing by telephone the connection is

When during an oral hearing by telephone the connection is cut before the end of the hearing
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
the Court does not make the effort to reconnect is the procedure for complete?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I am ok

Good morning thank you for your enquiry and patience. I am a solicitor in England and Wales and happy to guide you. You ought to send an email to the Court to ask what the judge has decided. If both parties had already presented their side of the case and the judge was just left with giving their decision then it is likely the matter is concluded and the judge wills end their order by post/email. If the matter was nowhere near finished and parties were yet to make their representations the judge will have made an order to relist the hearing and you will get a new date for another hearing or the judge will make an order that they deem it ok to decide on the papers. Either way the parties contact the Court to get the judge's further Directions. If I need to clarify anything please feel free to send your follow up question and I am happy to respond. All the best.

SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience: Director and Principal Solicitor. UK