How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask james bruce Your Own Question
james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 3747
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
Type Your European Law Question Here...
james bruce is online now

I am really struggling with life it's been nothing but all

This answer was rated:

I am really struggling with life it's been nothing but crap all the way through. I had a step dad that couldn't keep his hands of me.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.
If you have been physically or sexually assaulted in the past by your step father, then that is a criminal offence. You can report that to the police, even if the offences took place some years ago. They would be classed as historic offences and specialist police unit would investigate the allegations.

james bruce and other European Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I would but I don't want to hurt my mum she's really fragile

Well, if you do decide to do so, you would need to go to the local police station to start the matter rolling.

Really is nothing else I can advice on the matter.

You need to start thinking of yourself.