james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

I am really struggling with life it's been nothing but all

I am really struggling with life it's been nothing but crap all the way through. I had a step dad that couldn't keep his hands of me.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.
If you have been physically or sexually assaulted in the past by your step father, then that is a criminal offence. You can report that to the police, even if the offences took place some years ago. They would be classed as historic offences and specialist police unit would investigate the allegations.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I would but I don't want to hurt my mum she's really fragile

Well, if you do decide to do so, you would need to go to the local police station to start the matter rolling.

Really is nothing else I can advice on the matter.

You need to start thinking of yourself.