John
John, Solicitor
Experience:  10 years legal experience
106125879

I want to travel through France, Belgium and Italy with the

I want to travel through France, Belgium and Italy with the car, what do I need to travel through this country and way back in UK regarding the covid19 laws?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I still waiting for an answer if there is someone who can answer.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hello Taryana, yes I want you continue to search for someone thank you.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Tetyana sorry!

Hello, how are you? Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Please note there may be delays in responding as I am away helping other customers but I will get back to you as soon as I can.  I may also need to ask you some clarifying questions to determine the legal position.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hello John, what can you tell me about travelling through France, Belgium, Italy and way back Regarding the covid19 laws?

Thanks for your message, I appreciate it is important to you. Many countries have eased restrictions, lifted lockdowns and eased travel and entry requirements. An overview of EU travel measures can be found here https://ec.europa.eu/info/live-work-travel-eu/coronavirus-response/travel-during-coronavirus-pandemic_en

There is an app called "Reopen EU" for your smartphone which will also give you up to date information on each country as things change or may be likely to change.

As standard, for those countries, you may require a negative COVID test or the least show you are fully vaccinated. In essence you may enter without restrictions if you're fully vaccinated  but you will need proof of vaccination or a negative PCR or antigenic test result from the past 48 hours.

I hope this helps. Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help.

Hello, just following up on this to ensure you're satisfied with what you need to do. Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help. All the best, John.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hello John, this was more than helpful, thank you for your reply and time. I've been waiting for this answer long time now and finally got something to look into. Have a great time.

I am glad I was able to help. Safe journey and have a great day.

John, Solicitor
Experience: 10 years legal experience