How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ReadyLaw Your Own Question
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 3116
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
Type Your European Law Question Here...
ReadyLaw is online now

It’s regarding Drug, not sure, netherlands, no

Customer Question

It’s regarding Drug
JA: Have Drug charges been filed? If so, when's the next court date?
Customer: not sure
JA: Where are you located? Drug laws vary by location.
Customer: netherlands
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: European Law
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi, my boyfriend has been arrested in airport in Netherlands as apparently was some Cocaein in his luggage. He was on holiday in Brazil and was going to Turkey. His transfer was in Netherlands where he has been arrested, he never knew such things was existed and no knowledge how it got there. His been arrested yesterday and I don’t know what legal steps has been done. I don’t know what to do
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
He has never been convicted for such things and he is not a users either.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JA, I amCustomerone of legal experts here.

My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.

I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you. Or, I may be in court. I will however email you with a response before the end of the day.

Feel free to ask any follow up questions as needed until you are satisfied.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry.

Your spouse would be entitled to legal representation. If he cannot afford one he could ask to be provided one to assist. It is best for these sorts of offenses for him to be legally represented. He should therefore ask to have consultation prior to doing any interviews relating to the matter.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.