Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I am applying for British citizenship. Do you think it's

Customer Question

I am applying for British citizenship. Do you think it's best to wait to change my name before i apply for it or do you think it is better to do it before?Also, can i apply for the citizenship now when my Danish passport will expire in 30th August?
Category: European Law
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 19 days ago.

Hi, I’m Solicitor4All, a law Expert with over 15 years of experience practice. Thank you for the enquiry. It is my pleasure to assist your with this today.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
thank you:)
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
if you could help me as soon as possible pls as i am pressed for time
Thank you for your patience. If you want to be known by a new name it is best to change name first and then apply. You will be required to submit your danish passport with your application but they will not eternally it to you normally in no time to enable you to travel should you wish whilst waiting for decision.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message I am always glad to clarify anything. All the best.