ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

I am preparing the defence forms to send to the small claims

Customer Question

I am preparing the defence forms to send to the small claims court before the deadline, but would appreciate advice on setting up the document. What should I use as headings (ie Defence or Defence statement)Many thanks
Jolene
Category: European Law
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 8 days ago.
Hi welcome to justanswer
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 8 days ago.
I amCustomerone of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 8 days ago.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 8 days ago.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
We are a small company being taken to court by a supplier as they claim we owe them additional fees for not giving them three months notice at the end of the contract. We believe the email we send them plus confirming with one of their reps were sufficient notification but they do not accept that.
They also issued a new contract to start when at the end of the period, but due to not coming to an agreement on the new contract, it was never signed
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 8 days ago.
Thanks for your patience and enquiry. You would simply head the document defence.

I am happy to have a look at your draft for you. This is however done via our premium service at an assitional cost. Kindly let me know whether you would like some further information regarding this.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 8 days ago.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.