ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

One of my brother is in lithuvenian camp but they have done

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: One of my brother is in lithuvenian camp but they have done some illegal things and they will send him back to srilanka
JA: Where is he? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: in Lithuanian But we have one lawyer
JA: What steps has he taken so far?
Customer: he file the case but they didn’t do anything he said he file the case in high court
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No but lawyer know everything but he said the court said can’t send him back to Srilanka but the Lithuanian gov said they will send him back but he can’t alive in srilanka he is a refugee he faced so much problem in srilanka any possibility to bring him here
Category: European Law
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 15 days ago.
Hi welcome to justanswer
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 15 days ago.
I am Readylaw one of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 15 days ago.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 15 days ago.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Not really
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 15 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. He can apply for refugee status in the UK but he would need to arrive at the port in order to do so. If he is able to travel to the UK then he could put in an application for refugee status.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 15 days ago.

The only potential drawback would be that the law requires for him to put in an application at the first port he arrived at. The question will therefore be asked as to why he did not await the response in the country where he is currently located.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 15 days ago.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.