Nina Caldera
Nina Caldera,
Experience:  dasdasd
116957906

I used to own a house in Side Antalya and sold it in 2019. I

Customer Question

I used to own a house in Side Antalya and sold it in 2019. I have never received 50% of the sale proceeds as the sales agent said the site management company put a block on it because I owed site fees. I have paid all such fees and am told the block should be released but I can’t get any more information about the alleged court case from the agent. I am owed £27,000 from the house sale and an additional £2,000 sent to the agent to pay the alleged unpaid site fees. I used a Turkish lawyer to sell the house and had to pay for a power of attorney. In order to investigate/discover the name and hearing dates of the alleged court case and write formally to the estate agent he is quoting an additional £2-6,000 which I don’t want to pay as all I seem to do is throw more money into the pit without ever getting answers. All I want is for someone to tell me how to obtain/obtain for me the court lists of the court that is supposed to be hearing the case - or tell me that I’ve been lied to and so write to the estate agent demanding a sales receipt and invoice (never received) and the balance of my money. Many thanks
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: I live in the UK and my question is related to Turkey as above
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: please see above for full outline
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I used to own a house in Side Antalya and sold it in 2019. I have never received 50% of the sale proceeds as the sales agent said the site management company put a block on it because I owed site fees. I have paid all such fees and am told the block should be released but I can’t get any more information about the alleged court case from the agent. I am owed £27,000 from the house sale and an additional £2,000 sent to the agent to pay the alleged unpaid site fees. I used a Turkish lawyer to sell the house and had to pay for a power of attorney. In order to investigate/discover the name and hearing dates of the alleged court case and write formally to the estate agent he is quoting an additional £2-6,000 which I don’t want to pay as all I seem to do is throw more money into the pit without ever getting answers. All I want is for someone to tell me how to obtain/obtain for me the court lists of the court that is supposed to be hearing the case - or tell me that I’ve been lied to and so write to the estate agent demanding a sales receipt and invoice (never received) and the balance of my money. Many thanks
Category: European Law
Expert:  Nina Caldera replied 19 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** am specialized in international legal advice and today I am going to help you with your inquiry.

Dear client, your case is a bit complicated. I have to investigate several details before giving you an advice. As soon as I have a clear answer, I will be happy to respond to your query.

In the meantime, if you have any other important information to tell me, it would be very helpful.

Thank you for trusting JustAnswer!

Dear client, I am sorry to hear that you are going through this frustrating situation with the sale of your house. Unfortunately, it is very difficult (almost impossible) to obtain information about the court proceedings without knowing the file number and the court handling the case. This can only be checked by a Turkish lawyer.

I understand that you do not want to spend more money in this complicated situation, but it is advisable that you contact another Turkish lawyer to see if he/she offers more affordable prices. As it is only a court consultation, a power of attorney is not required.

Here I share with you this law firm that offers legal advice in Turkey:

UK + 442033184026

https://www.millionmakers.com/legal-services/legal-services-turkey/

Dear customer, did he answer your question? If not, please let me know and I'll be happy to answer your questions.

If you wish, you can add me as a favorite expert for future consultation. My name is @NinaC0418.

Thank you for trusting JustAnswer!