ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

I have a question about harassment some people I don't know

Customer Question

Hi I have a question about harassment some people I don't know harassing me when I go out they calling me stinky man there's quite a lot of them
Category: European Law
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 17 days ago.
Hi welcome to justanswer
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 17 days ago.
I amCustomerone of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 17 days ago.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 17 days ago.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 17 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. I am sorry to hear what has been happening. This must be devastating. I recommend reporting this to your local police.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 17 days ago.

The police would be able to come out and give them a warning in the first instance and if they fail to comply pursue criminal charges against them.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 17 days ago.

You may want to keep a record of these activities so that you may rely on it if they try to deny these activities.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 17 days ago.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
What is a group of people committing a hate crime against me
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
what is the doing it I'm running off so I can't catch them
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
what is the crime being committed I call 999 police came out the person committing crime I'm told the police I was lying then the police left without even talking to me what in law is that
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 17 days ago.

The police would be able to investigate. I recommend perhaps recording what is happening on a mobile phone to assist the police with their investigation.