Nina Caldera
Nina Caldera,
Experience:  dasdasd
116957906

Business owes me money (not disputed) oldest invoice is more

Customer Question

Business owes me money (not disputed) oldest invoice is more than 100 days overdue. debt recovery route or small claims track... how do I choose?
Category: European Law
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Also, LBA deadline has passed.
Expert:  Nina Caldera replied 16 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** am specialized in international legal advice and today I am going to help you with your inquiry.

Dear client, your case is a bit complicated. I have to investigate several details before giving you an advice. As soon as I have a clear answer, I will be happy to respond to your query.

In the meantime, if you have any other important information to tell me, it would be very helpful.

Thank you for trusting JustAnswer!

Dear client, in this case the best option is the debt recovery method. Have you already started this claim process against the company?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No, I have sent them a "letter before action". The deadline for that has passed.

ok dear customer, and you have not received an answer? They didn't offer you a settlement? You may now proceed, the time has already expired.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
ok, are you saying using a debt recovery agency is better than taking the business to small claims court? That was my original question. Im in the UK.

Thank you for the clarification, dear customer. No, the most feasible thing for you to do is to go to court to claim your debt. There you will be able to obtain a better settlement.

Dear customer, did he answer your question? If not, please let me know and I'll be happy to answer your questions.

If you wish, you can add me as a favorite expert for future consultation. My name is @NinaC0418.

Thank you for trusting JustAnswer!