Nina Caldera
Nina Caldera,
Experience:  dasdasd
116957906

Can I get an injunction against my mum to stop her messaging

Customer Question

Can I get an injunction against my mum to stop her messaging me after not honoring my request for no contact for two years?
Category: European Law
Expert:  Nina Caldera replied 16 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** am specialized in international legal advice and today I am going to help you with your inquiry.

Dear client, your case is a bit complicated. I have to investigate several details before giving you an advice. As soon as I have a clear answer, I will be happy to respond to your query.

In the meantime, if you have any other important information to tell me, it would be very helpful.

Thank you for trusting JustAnswer!

Dear client, could you please give me more details about your enquiry, why are you requesting an injunction against your mother, and do you have any previous experience in this regard? Thank you!

Expert:  Nina Caldera replied 15 days ago.

Dear client, I see that you have not had the opportunity to answer my questions. From the information you have told me so far I can tell you in general that in order to establish a restraining order against your mother it is mandatory that the following requirements be fulfilled:

1. The restraining order must be ordered by a judge.

2. No other person has the power to impose a restraining order.

3. The victim (you) must have reported the offence for which the restraining order is requested.

4. The victim must provide sufficient evidence.

Once this process is completed, your mother will not be allowed to come near you in any way for the period of time stipulated in the court order, as explained below:

1. She will be prohibited from residing or going to certain places if you reside there.

2. She will be prohibited from coming near you or any place where you regularly congregate, such as your home, place of work and any other place you regularly frequent. This court order can also include family members or people close to you, who the judge considers to be in need of protection, such as your children, siblings, etc.

3. She will be prohibited from communicating with you, or with those relatives or other persons that the judge determines, preventing him/her from establishing written, verbal or visual contact by any means of communication or by computer or telematic means.

Dear customer, have I answered your question? If not, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to help you. My intention is to offer you the best service.

Thank you for trusting JustAnswer!

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thanks so much for the preliminary information. I will be back in touch as/when necessary. Kindest regards

I hope you found this information useful, if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to help you.

Thank you for using our service, have a nice evening!