DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.

My husband has had the following symptoms about 6 times over

Customer Question

My husband has had the following symptoms about 6 times over the last few years.
He temporarily looses vision in the lower half of one eye for less than half a minute, he describes it like blinds being pulled up from the bottom of his eye.
Category: Eye
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
This is classic for TIA or mini stroke.
It is quite dangerous.
He needs to see a neurologist or internist immediately for a work up, including exam, carotid dopplers and maybe echocardiogram.
Use reply to let me know if you have further questions. [click reply to expert].
Please to not forget a positive rating.