How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Dan B. Your Own Question
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Category: Eye
Satisfied Customers: 2306
Experience:  and eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
Type Your Eye Question Here...
Dr. Dan B. is online now

I am 72, male, and wear 3.00 glasses for reading. I am a

Customer Question

I am 72, male, and wear 3.00 glasses for reading.
I am a keen golfer, but can no longer see the ball properly after I have hit it. Yellow golf balls help a little. Are there any glasses I could wear which might help, or surgical procedures to improve the situation? I can easily read a number plate at 25 yards.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Thank you,


Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
This depends on what eye conditions you have.
Have you seen an opthalmologist?
Most recent exam?