wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  I have over two decades of clinical experience and am also a retina specialist.
48069651

I have dark cirlce around my eyes and these are from time i

I have dark cirlce around my eyes and these are from long time i tried to get rid off from them but couldnot any solution please!

Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology and retina surgery experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Can you upload some pictures?

How long have they been present?

Any other symptoms?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Its been for 5 to 6 years and neither i have any other medical problem nor anyrelated symptoms.

Thank you for the photo.

To get rid of that you are going to have to consult with a dermatologist. After examining you she may want to do a chemical peel to lighten that area.

You could also consider surgery with a large skin graft but I am afraid the scars would end up being a significant cosmetic issue.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS