Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  and eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

Assistant: How can I help? Yesterday, on two occasions, we

Customer Question

Assistant: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Yesterday, on two occasions, we were sitting at home and without warning or other symptoms, my eyes crossed and stayed that way for 4/5 minutes. Iit happened again once tonight.
Assistant: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: My gp thinks it was my allopurinol tablets which I have not taken today so just wondering if you guys might have any ideas? This has NEVER happened to me before.
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Thanks,
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 4 months ago.
Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 14 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.
If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.
Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
I am typing some questions please.
1. Were you fully conscious during the episode?
2. Was it painful?
3. Did you have any squint like expression after that?
4. Is there any personal or family history of seizures please?

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?

I will be glad to be of assistance to you if you have any further questions in this health regard please.

Kind regards – Dr. Sumanth Amperayani