Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  and eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

Usually one or the other, but at the moment in both eyes.

Customer Question

Usually one or the other, but at the moment in both eyes. They are itchy, scratchy, very watery & runny nose
JA: The Ophthalmologist can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?
Customer: It’s been on & off about the last 6 years in one or the other & I was using opticrom for itchy eyes for a couple of years which helped, but then I could only get opticrom for hay fever drops which didn’t help that much. The last week it has got worse & moved to both eyes & my eyes are a bit pink
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I’m on prednisone 5mg daily for rheumatoid arthritis
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 1 year ago.
Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 14 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.
If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.
Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 1 year ago.
Can you upload an image of the congested red eyes please?
Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 1 year ago.

The method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save changes on this page

If you are having trouble, kindly approach our Customer Service assistance.

You can approach them at the following link:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Where you can chat, call, or send a support request. Or you can email directly to *****@******.***

Or you can make a call to - Phone number, 1-***-***-****

Best regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani