Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I have a slight droopy eyelid and an outward eye when

Customer Question

Good morning. I have a slight droopy eyelid and an outward eye when looking straigjt
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is your eyelid swollen at all?
Customer: I’ve only noticed it around March and it looks as if it’s swollen but doesn’t feel so
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I wear contact lenses Everyday
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Do you have any nasal symptoms? any pain in the eye? Any change in the vision, headache, nausea, vomiting etc?

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

How old are you and can you share a picture of your eyes?