Thank you for the question. I am Dr.A.S.Desai, certified ophthalmologist and I look forward to answering this question for you.
The list of sexually transmitted diseases which affect the eyes are-
1. Human papilloma virus- can cause warts on the eyelids.
2.Herpes simplex virus- can cause corneal infection.
3. Syphilis- Can infect the cornea
4.HIV and AIDS- Can cause different types of infections in the eye.
5. Chlamydia - can cause conjunctivitis
6. Gonorrhoea- can cause conjunctivitis.
7. Phthiriasis or crab louse or pubic lice infestation- involve the eyelashes and cause eyelid inflammation.
8.Molluscum contagiosum- type of pox virus- causes small cystic lesions on the eyelids.
Hope this helps you .
Do rate this response positively if you find it useful and informative.