How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Eye
Satisfied Customers: 59570
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Eye Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

I'm 27 and have had glasses for 2 years now but it seems to

Customer Question

Hi, I'm 27 and have had glasses for 2 years now but it seems to have made my lazy eye worse then when it was before. Is there anything I can do to fix it?
Assistant: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: About 2 years ago when I was prescribed them. When I'm wearing my glasses fine but if I dont my bad eye always feels fuzzy I guess is the way I would describe it and then it starts to turn in
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: During my pregnancy my eyesight got worse that's when I got glasses but nothing I can think of
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. David replied 7 months ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 7 months ago.

you should go back to see an eye doctor.

I have to wear my eye glasses all the time for my vision to be focused as well.

if I don't wear my eye glasses, my vision is blurry and fuzzy

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok. Thank you
Expert:  Dr. David replied 7 months ago.

you are welcome

do you have other questions?

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping after Positive Feedback. (You have to scroll up to the top for the ratings area)
You can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website:
Thanks for using