Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  and eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

I have a small retinal haemangioma over my optic disc. Until

Customer Question

I have a small retinal haemangioma over my optic disc. Until now I have been asymptomatic. today I woke up with black streaks in my vision ( leakage I assume ) and now blurred vision.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Have you been having any headaches?
Customer: How long will it last ? Do I need to get treatment urgently ? I assume there isn’t much that can be done. ( FYI I am a a Doctor. )
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No headacahes
Category: Eye
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 8 days ago.

Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology and retina surgery experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 8 days ago.

How old are you?

M/F?

What is your cup to disk ratio?

How was it found?

What type of doctor found it?

Do you have a picture of the lesion?